Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.
News and Announcements
- May and August 2022 GraduationApplication for May and August graduation is now open. Students may apply through their StudentAdmin homepage. Please note that if you are taking any summer classes, including May term, you would be an August graduation candidate. Both May and August candidates are welcome to participate in Commencement.Posted on October 27, 2021
- Winter 2022 Registration begins Monday, October 25thCourse registration for the Winter 2022 session will being in Student Admin on Monday, October 25th at 9:00 AM EST and will remain open until 10:30 PM EST on Wednesday, December 29th. Learn more about Winter 2022 course offerings at the UConn Winter Session homepage here: www.wintersession.uconn.eduPosted on October 22, 2021
- Spring 2022 Registration begins Monday, October 25thCourse registration for the Spring 2022 semester will begin in Student Admin on Monday, October 25th and will remain open until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, January 31st. To view your enrollment appointment time for Spring 2022, click on the ‘Manage Classes’ tile on your Student Admin homepage and select ‘Enrollment Appointment’.Posted on October 22, 2021
- Fall 2021 Final ExamsFinal exam schedules are now available in Student Admin! Need to reschedule a final exam or have bunched finals? Check the Final Exam Rescheduling page with the Dean of Students Office for more information: www.dos.uconn.edu/reschedule-finalsPosted on October 22, 2021
- Fall 2021 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Fall 2021 graduation is December 3, 2021. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the form can be found on the Graduation page at: registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/.Posted on October 14, 2021
- Pass/Fail and Withdraw Deadlines Moved to Monday November 15thStarting in the Fall 2021 semester and going forward, Pass/Fail and Withdraw deadlines are at the end of the 11th week of the semester. The Pass/Fail policy applies to undergraduate students only; the Withdraw policy applies to undergraduate and graduate students. See the Provost’s Office Message for more information at provost.uconn.edu.Posted on September 28, 2021
- COVID-19 FAQsLooking for the COVID-19 FAQ page? You can find it here: registrar.uconn.edu/covid-19-faqPosted on August 5, 2021
- Electronic Transcripts Now AvailableThe Registrar’s office is pleased to announce that the University is now offering electronic official transcripts. These transcripts will be transmitted quickly via secure PDF to any email address that the student selects. Please see the Transcripts page for more information.Posted on December 4, 2019