Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.
News and Announcements
- Spring 2022 Add/Drop DeadlineMonday, January 31st, is the last day to add, drop, or swap courses for the Spring 2022 semester in Student Admin. Additional approvals will be needed to add courses after this date. Courses dropped after this date will have a “W’ for withdrawal recorded on your academic record.Posted on January 14, 2022
- Summer 2022 RegistrationCourse registration for Summer Session 2022 will open in Student Admin on Monday, February 14th, at 9:00 AM EST. Learn more about Summer 2022 course offerings at the UConn Summer Session homepage.Posted on January 14, 2022
- Dynamic Class Search Now AvailableThe Dynamic Class Search tool is now available to students in Student Admin to help simplify searching for classes. To access Dynamic Class Search, click on the “Manage Classes” tile on your Student Homepage, then select “Dynamic Class Search” from the options list.Posted on January 14, 2022
- Spring 2022 Withdrawal and Pass/Fail DeadlineMonday, April 11th is the last day to withdraw from a course for the Spring 2022 semester. For Undergraduate and Doctor of Pharmacy students, this is also the last day to place a course on Pass/Fail for the Spring 2022 semester. Visit our Forms webpage to submit your Student Enrollment Request form.Posted on January 14, 2022
- Apply for Graduation and Submit Plan of Study by February 11If you plan to graduate in Spring 2022, be sure you apply for graduation and submit your plan of study by February 11. For more information on the steps to graduation, visit registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/ and follow the steps for the degree or program you are completing. Please note that if you are taking any summer classes, including […]Posted on January 12, 2022
- Spring 2022 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit your final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Spring 2022 graduation is April 22, 2022. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the forms can be found at: registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/.Posted on January 12, 2022
- Spring 2022 classes online until Jan. 31Classes will be held online for the first two weeks of the Spring 2022 semester. For more information, please see registrar.uconn.edu/spring-2022-covidPosted on January 5, 2022
- COVID-19 FAQsLooking for the COVID-19 FAQ page? You can find it here: registrar.uconn.edu/covid-19-faqPosted on August 5, 2021
- Electronic Transcripts Now AvailableThe Registrar’s office is pleased to announce that the University is now offering electronic official transcripts. These transcripts will be transmitted quickly via secure PDF to any email address that the student selects. Please see the Transcripts page for more information.Posted on December 4, 2019