Office of the Registrar

Welcome to the Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.

Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.

News and Announcements

  • Fall 2023 Undergraduate Registration Break for Orientation
    The initial undergraduate enrollment period for Fall 2023 will close in Student Admin on May 16th at 10:30 PM. Registration will then reopen in Student Admin at 9:00 AM on July 25th and remain open until September 11th at 10:30 PM.
    Posted on April 28, 2023
  • CourseLeaf Section Scheduler (CLSS) Presentation
    The Office of the Registrar is hosting a virtual presentation about the new CourseLeaf Section Scheduler (CLSS) academic scheduling system that will launch at UConn this summer. The virtual presentation will be held on Wednesday, May 10, 2-3:30pm via WebEx. While the presentation is intended for the academic departmental schedulers who will be using CLSS, anyone with an interest in the system is welcome to attend.
    Posted on April 25, 2023
  • New Course Modalities for Fall 2023
    Several new modes of instruction have been added for Fall 2023. Visit our Course Modalities page for more information and a description of each available course modality: registrar.uconn.edu/course-modalities.
    Posted on March 16, 2023
  • Spring 2023 Final Exams
    Final exam schedules are now available in Student Admin! Need to reschedule a final exam or have bunched finals? Check the Final Exam Rescheduling page with the Dean of Students Office for more information.
    Posted on March 1, 2023
  • Fall 2023 Registration
    Course registration for the Fall 2023 semester will begin in Student Admin on Monday, March 20th. To view your enrollment appointment time for Fall 2023, click on the ‘Manage Classes’ tile on your Student Admin homepage and select ‘Enrollment Appointment’. 
    Posted on February 28, 2023
  • Spring 2023 Withdrawal and Pass/Fail Deadline
    Monday April 10th is the last day to withdraw from a course for the Spring 2023 semester. This is also the last day to request to place a course on Pass/Fail grading or remove a course from existing Pass/Fail grading for the Spring 2023 semester. Visit our Forms webpage to submit a Student Enrollment Request […]
    Posted on January 10, 2023
  • Summer 2023 Registration
    Course registration for Summer Session 2023 will open in Student Admin on Monday, February 13th at 9:00 AM EST. Learn more about Summer 2023 course offerings at the UConn Summer Session homepage here: summersession.uconn.edu.
    Posted on January 10, 2023
  • Dynamic Class Search Now Available
    The Dynamic Class Search tool is now available to students in Student Admin to help simplify searching for classes. To access Dynamic Class Search, click on the “Manage Classes” tile on your Student Homepage, then select “Dynamic Class Search” from the options list.
    Posted on January 14, 2022
  • COVID-19 FAQs
    Looking for the COVID-19 FAQ page? You can find it here: registrar.uconn.edu/covid-19-faq
    Posted on August 5, 2021
  • Electronic Transcripts Now Available
    The Registrar’s office is pleased to announce that the University is now offering electronic official transcripts. These transcripts will be transmitted quickly via secure PDF to any email address that the student selects. Please see the Transcripts page for more information.
    Posted on December 4, 2019