Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.
Search this Site
News and Announcements
- Fall 2023 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit your final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Fall 2023 is December 1. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the forms can be found at: https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/.Posted on August 28, 2023
- Upcoming HolidaysLabor Day will be observed on Monday, September 4th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates.Posted on August 21, 2023
- Fall 2023 Add/Drop DeadlineMonday, September 11th is the last day to add, drop, or swap courses for the Fall 2023 semester in Student Admin. All changes must be made by 10:30 PM EST. Additional approvals will be needed to add courses after this deadline. Courses dropped after this date will have a “W” for withdrawal recorded on your academic […]Posted on August 21, 2023
- Incomplete Deadline ApproachingThe last day for undergraduate students to make up Incomplete or Absence grades is Monday, September 18th.Posted on August 21, 2023
- New Course Modalities for Fall 2023Several new modes of instruction have been added for Fall 2023. Visit our Course Modalities page for more information and a description of each available course modality: registrar.uconn.edu/course-modalities.Posted on March 16, 2023
- Dynamic Class Search Now AvailableThe Dynamic Class Search tool is now available to students in Student Admin to help simplify searching for classes. To access Dynamic Class Search, click on the “Manage Classes” tile on your Student Homepage, then select “Dynamic Class Search” from the options list.Posted on January 14, 2022
- Electronic Transcripts Now AvailableThe Registrar’s office is pleased to announce that the University is now offering electronic official transcripts. These transcripts will be transmitted quickly via secure PDF to any email address that the student selects. Please see the Transcripts page for more information.Posted on December 4, 2019