Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.
Search this Site
News and Announcements
- Upcoming HolidaysLabor Day will be observed on Monday, September 5th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates: https://registrar.uconn.edu/academic-calendar/Posted on June 29, 2022
- Fall 2022 Registration DeadlineThe Fall 2022 semester begins Monday, August 29th, and Fall 2022 semester course registration will remain open in Student Admin until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, September 12th. Courses dropped after this date will result in a “W” for withdrawal recorded on the academic record.Posted on June 29, 2022
- Fall 2022 Undergraduate Registration Break for OrientationThe initial Fall 2022 enrollment period in Student Admin for continuing undergraduate students has closed for orientation sessions. Registration will reopen in Student Admin at 9:00 AM on July 21st and remain open until September 12th at 10:30 PM.Posted on June 8, 2022
- December 2022 GraduationThe application for December 2022 graduation is now open. Students may apply through the Graduation Tile on their StudentAdmin homepage. For more information on the steps to graduation, visit https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/ and follow the steps for the degree or program you are completing.Posted on March 21, 2022
- Summer 2022 RegistrationCourse registration for Summer Session 2022 will open in Student Admin on Monday, February 14th, at 9:00 AM EST. Learn more about Summer 2022 course offerings at the UConn Summer Session homepage.Posted on January 14, 2022
- Dynamic Class Search Now AvailableThe Dynamic Class Search tool is now available to students in Student Admin to help simplify searching for classes. To access Dynamic Class Search, click on the “Manage Classes” tile on your Student Homepage, then select “Dynamic Class Search” from the options list.Posted on January 14, 2022
- COVID-19 FAQsLooking for the COVID-19 FAQ page? You can find it here: registrar.uconn.edu/covid-19-faqPosted on August 5, 2021
- Electronic Transcripts Now AvailableThe Registrar’s office is pleased to announce that the University is now offering electronic official transcripts. These transcripts will be transmitted quickly via secure PDF to any email address that the student selects. Please see the Transcripts page for more information.Posted on December 4, 2019