Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.
Search this Site
News and Announcements
- Fall 2022 Final ExamsFinal exam schedules are now available in Student Admin! Need to reschedule a final exam or have bunched finals? Check the Final Exam Rescheduling page with the Dean of Students Office for more information: dos.uconn.edu/reschedule-finals.Posted on October 1, 2022
- Fall 2022 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit your final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Fall 2022 is December 2. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the forms can be found at: https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/Posted on August 29, 2022
- Fall 2022 Withdrawal and Pass/Fail DeadlineMonday, November 14th is the last day to withdraw from a course for the Fall 2022 semester. This is also the last day to request to place a course on Pass/Fail grading or remove a course from existing Pass/Fail grading for the Fall 2022 semester. Visit our Forms webpage to submit a Student Enrollment Request […]Posted on August 19, 2022
- Winter 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for the Winter 2023 session will begin in Student Admin on Monday, October 24th at 9:00 AM EST and will remain open until 10:30 PM EST on Wednesday, December 28th. Learn more about Winter 2023 course offerings at the UConn Winter Session homepage here: wintersession.uconn.edu.Posted on August 19, 2022
- Spring 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for the Spring 2023 semester will begin in Student Admin on Monday, October 24th and will remain open until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, January 30th. To view your enrollment appointment time for Spring 2023, click on the ‘Manage Classes’ tile on your Student Admin homepage and select ‘Enrollment Appointment’.Posted on August 19, 2022
- Upcoming HolidaysLabor Day will be observed on Monday, September 5th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates: https://registrar.uconn.edu/academic-calendar/Posted on June 29, 2022
- Fall 2022 Registration DeadlineThe Fall 2022 semester begins Monday, August 29th, and Fall 2022 semester course registration will remain open in Student Admin until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, September 12th. Courses dropped after this date will result in a “W” for withdrawal recorded on the academic record.Posted on June 29, 2022
- Dynamic Class Search Now AvailableThe Dynamic Class Search tool is now available to students in Student Admin to help simplify searching for classes. To access Dynamic Class Search, click on the “Manage Classes” tile on your Student Homepage, then select “Dynamic Class Search” from the options list.Posted on January 14, 2022
- COVID-19 FAQsLooking for the COVID-19 FAQ page? You can find it here: registrar.uconn.edu/covid-19-faqPosted on August 5, 2021
- Electronic Transcripts Now AvailableThe Registrar’s office is pleased to announce that the University is now offering electronic official transcripts. These transcripts will be transmitted quickly via secure PDF to any email address that the student selects. Please see the Transcripts page for more information.Posted on December 4, 2019