Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.
Search this Site
News and Announcements
- Upcoming HolidaysMartin Luther King Jr. Day will be observed on Monday, January 16th. No classes will be held. See the Academic Calendar for more important dates.Posted on January 10, 2023
- Spring 2023 Add/Drop DeadlineMonday January 30th is the last day to add, drop, or swap courses for the Spring 2023 semester in Student Admin. All changes must be made by 10:30 PM EST. Additional approvals will be needed to add courses after this deadline. Courses dropped after this date will have a “W’ for withdrawal recorded on your academic […]Posted on January 10, 2023
- Spring 2023 Withdrawal and Pass/Fail DeadlineMonday April 10th is the last day to withdraw from a course for the Spring 2023 semester. This is also the last day to request to place a course on Pass/Fail grading or remove a course from existing Pass/Fail grading for the Spring 2023 semester. Visit our Forms webpage to submit a Student Enrollment Request […]Posted on January 10, 2023
- Summer 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for Summer Session 2023 will open in Student Admin on Monday, February 13th at 9:00 AM EST. Learn more about Summer 2023 course offerings at the UConn Summer Session homepage here: summersession.uconn.edu.Posted on January 10, 2023
- Students Graduating in May 2023 or August 2023 Can Apply NowStudents planning to graduate in May 2023 or August 2023 can now apply through Student admin. Please apply as soon as possible. For more information please see Applying for Graduation. Students planning to graduate in December 2022 who have not yet applied through Student Admin, please contact Degree Audit. The self-service portal to apply for […]Posted on October 25, 2022
- Student Photo ContestAre you a UConn student with a creative lens? The Office of the Registrar is looking for inspired or innovative photos of student life at UConn. The winning photos will be featured as the defining imagery of the 2023-24 Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs. Visit registrar.uconn.edu/catalog-photo-contest/ for more information and to enter a photo into the […]Posted on October 12, 2022
- Fall 2022 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit your final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Fall 2022 is December 2. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the forms can be found at: https://registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/Posted on August 29, 2022
- Spring 2023 RegistrationCourse registration for the Spring 2023 semester will begin in Student Admin on Monday, October 24th and will remain open until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, January 30th. To view your enrollment appointment time for Spring 2023, click on the ‘Manage Classes’ tile on your Student Admin homepage and select ‘Enrollment Appointment’.Posted on August 19, 2022
- Dynamic Class Search Now AvailableThe Dynamic Class Search tool is now available to students in Student Admin to help simplify searching for classes. To access Dynamic Class Search, click on the “Manage Classes” tile on your Student Homepage, then select “Dynamic Class Search” from the options list.Posted on January 14, 2022
- COVID-19 FAQsLooking for the COVID-19 FAQ page? You can find it here: registrar.uconn.edu/covid-19-faqPosted on August 5, 2021