Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the instructional and student progress endeavors of the University by providing quality services to students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, and the public.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar include course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, publication of the University's Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, grade processing, transcript issuance, degree auditing for graduation, and monitoring of academic and administrative policies.
News and Announcements
- Fall 2021 Thesis and Dissertation DeadlinesThe deadline to submit final approved thesis/dissertation and final paperwork for Fall 2021 graduation is December 3, 2021. There is an all-in-one webform for the approval page and report on the final exam. Additional information, instructions, and links to the form can be found on the Graduation page at: registrar.uconn.edu/graduation/.Posted on October 14, 2021
- Pass/Fail and Withdraw Deadlines Moved to Monday November 15thStarting in the Fall 2021 semester and going forward, Pass/Fail and Withdraw deadlines are at the end of the 11th week of the semester. The Pass/Fail policy applies to undergraduate students only; the Withdraw policy applies to undergraduate and graduate students. See the Provost’s Office Message for more information at provost.uconn.edu.Posted on September 28, 2021
- Fall 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine RequirementFor more information on the Fall 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement, please visit Student Health and Wellness’ COVID-19 Information webpage here: studenthealth.uconn.edu/updates-events/coronavirus/Posted on August 17, 2021
- Fall 2021 RegistrationThe Fall 2021 semester begins Monday, August 30th, and Fall 2021 semester course registration will remain open in Student Admin until 10:30 PM EST on Monday, September 13th.Posted on August 17, 2021
- Course Fee Questions?For current information about Fall 2021 course fees and any changes to fee policies, please see the Bursar's Fall 2021 FAQ: bursar.uconn.edu/fall-2021-faqPosted on August 6, 2021