The Office of the Registrar has consolidated several registration forms into one form that fits many registration needs, including the following:
- Late Add
- Time Conflict
- Audit a Course
- Repeat a Course for a Third Time
- Add Independent Study
- Add Research Course
- Add Internship
- Section Swap
- Add or Revise Project Title
- Adjust Credits
- Place a Course on Pass/Fail
- Remove from Pass/Fail
- Withdraw from a Course
To submit a request for the Fall 2021 semester, use the following link: Fall 2021 Student Schedule Revision Form.
- To check the status of a previous Fall 2021 request you've submitted, you may check the View Responses form page.
To submit a request for the Spring 2022 semester or Winter 2022 session, use the following link: Winter and Spring 2022 Student Enrollment Request Form.
- To check the status of a previous Winter 2022 or Spring 2022 request you've submitted, you may check the View Responses form page.
*New! Our online registration form has changed names. Beginning Winter 2022, our Student Schedule Revision Form will be known as the Student Enrollment Request Form.
Other Registration Forms
- Course Credit by Examination (Undergraduate students only): Student must first obtain written permission from instructor administering the examination and written approval of the department head. See form for more information. Requires approval of instructor, department head, and advising director/dean.
- Excess Credit Authorization (Undergraduate students only): Request to increase credit limit for a semester. See form for more information. Requires approval of advisor and advising director/dean.
See the UConn Advising website to find the advising director or dean of your school/college.
|Biographical Information Update Request||Form is used to update student name, Social Security number, or gender identifier.||Student|
|FERPA Release for Transfer College Report||Authorizes release of student educational records for applications to another university. Students must complete a copy of the form for every school to which records will be sent.|
Undergraduate Academic Program Changes
|Additional Degree Petition||Petition to seek an additional degree (dual degree). Students should refer to the additional degree guidelines of their particular school.||
* For each department/school
|Cancellation of Additional Degree||Cancels additional degree.||Student|
|Cancel Double Major||Cancels double major.||Student|
|Change catalog year||Changes degree requirements to those defined by the requested catalog. By default, undergraduate students must meet the degree requirements as they were at the time the student entered their school or college. Students are encouraged to consult with their academic advisor prior to requesting a catalog year change.||Student|
|Minor Cancellation||Cancels minor.||Student|
|School Change||To change from one school or college to another within the University of Connecticut.||
|Change of Graduate Major Advisor||Advisor|
|Defense and Final Thesis/Dissertation Approval||Advisory Committee|
|Report on Final Examination (Plan B Master's, Sixth Year, and Doctor of Nursing Practice)||
|Report on General Examination for the Doctoral Degree||
|Report on the Doctoral Foreign Language Examination||Examiner|
|Transfer Credit Request||Advisor|
Graduate Plans of Study
|Request for Changes in Plan of Study||
|Doctor of Audiology Plan of Study||
|Doctor of Education Plan of Study||
|Doctor of Musical Arts Plan of Study||
|Doctor of Nursing Practice Plan of Study||
|Doctor of Philosophy Plan of Study||
|Graduate Certificate Plan of Study||Advisor|
|Master's Degree Plan of Study||
|Sixth Year Certificate Plan of Study||
|Campus Change||Request to change campuses. The University of Connecticut campuses are: Avery Point, Hartford, Stamford, Storrs, and Waterbury.||Student|