The Office of the Registrar provides specific services to the University’s students. Its staff creates and manages academic records, registers students, processes grades, issues transcripts, certifies students, maintains the Student Advisement system, audits degrees, monitors NCAA continuing student athlete academic progress, and provides retention and graduation outreach.
- Learn how to use the Class Search feature.
- Find information about:
- Become familiar with FERPA Privacy Rules.
- Use the Registrar’s online Forms.
- Prepare for Graduation.
- Learn how to Transfer Credit to UConn.
- Prepare to take Summer Session classes and plan ahead for Winter Intersession.
- Review Student Consumer Information (HEOA).